North Pinellas County Democratic Club
NPCDC’s March Membership Meeting
We have a Board election.
In addition, we are graced with the wonderful Rev. Patrice Curtis from the Unitarian Universalist Church of Clearwater. She is here to discus human issues.
THE NOMINATING COMMITTEE OF THE NORTH PINELLAS COUNTY DEMOCRATIC CLUB has issued its report on nominations for officers and directors as follows:
– President: Kim Hartzell Nymeyer
– VP: Bill Norsworthy
– Secretary : Kate Baker
– Treasurer: Stacie Sheftel
– Director #1: Mark W Brandt
– Director #2: Dawn Burke
– Director #3: Lisa DesCoteaux
– Director #4: Paul Ford
– Director #5: Melissa Boyle Gallivan
– Director #6: Diane Lebedeff
– Director #7: Karen Wysong Miracle
– Director #8: Karen Mullins
– Sergeant at Arms: Garry W Miracle
As Chair of the Nominating Committee, I thank committee members Paul Ford, Karen Wysong Miracle, Dawn Burke, and Stacie Sheftel for their diligence and hard work.
Only members who had completed the membership process by February 2, 2019, are eligible to vote for the NPCDC Board.
Annual dues are $25.00 and are due January, 2019
Location: Dunedin Scottish Arts Foundation
1134 N Douglas Ave, Dunedin, FL 34698
Meeting 6:30 pm